Any Denver company that is looking into purchasing a new copier for their office should take the time to understand exactly what they need before they make their final selection. Once you’ve analyzed your printing and copying needs, the next step is to meet with a copier vendor rep to find out what they have to offer. The following list highlights some important questions you can ask the rep.
- Does your contract include a free buyout?
- If there is a free buyout, how do the costs compare if I don’t have an old machine to replace?
- Will this device be able to connect to the network?
- Do you have technicians in Denver who are available to work on the copier, and if so, how many are there?
- Does this printer have any kind of scanning capability?
- Is there a maintenance plan included in the contract?
- Are there any supplies that are included?
- How much do you charge for options like faxing, stapling, hole-punching, etc.?
A good rep will answer all these questions and more. By taking the time to ask your Denver rep these questions, you’ll be able to find the best copier for your office needs.