If your business relies on color prints to make an impact then you need to make sure that you are getting the results you need. Many people are not aware that they are getting dull colors compared to what they should be getting. With the help of a few simple steps you can start to see bright, amazing colors from your Xerox copier or printer.
There are a number of customizable settings for you machine. Most people never think to adjust anything in their machine but a few simple changes can help you get amazing colors that will really show your best work.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you follow these steps then you should start seeing great colors in no time at all. We know that you will see a difference in your biggest and boldest color printing needs.