I was thinking through some of the most common complaints that I hear when a company is switching their copier providers. What is it that would lead you, to this site in your quest for a copier rather than your current provider? Here are the most common reasons I have found:
- Overcharging or continual upcharging. The company started as a good deal, but has gradually become a bad deal.
- POOR COPIER SERVICE — This is probably the biggest one. If you spending thousands on a copier, you (rightfully) expect it to work
- New rep/bad rep — This is a common one as well and can lead people to looking around for a new company.
- Overselling or underdelivering.
- Too many service calls on the same device.
These are the most common reasons people call us when they are fed up with their current provider. As a copier rep, I can definately say there have been some unfortunate times where my own company has been guilty of #4 or #5. This is the value of losing a customer. It has forced us to analyze and assess what we can do to keep our customers happy. If no one ever left, we may not have ever learned. I am sure our competitiors feel the same way. If you are unhappy with your current copier provider, we’d love to have the chance to quote on your next copier in Denver.