There are a variety of things to keep track of when leasing an office copier. Costs can get out of hand if you do not take the time to account for all the externalities. As a business owner it is important to do everything you can to keep costs low. However, this can be a very difficult task to complete on your own. This is why you should choose an office copier manager.
A copier manager should be someone in the office that’s responsible for monitoring everything that happens with your copier. They will be the first line of action for buying new consumables and keeping everything in working condition.
Choosing the right copier manager can make a big difference in your office workflow. You may not realize how much waste is created when nobody is being held accountable. A qualified copier manager should be able to help save you money and stress.
The right copier manager for your office should:
- Already work for your business. Don’t hire someone just to do this job.
- Be able to handle extra responsibility
- Be proficient at noticing patterns and trends
- Understand the cost of consumables
- Keep track of consumable usage and waste
- Help keep you stocked with paper and toner while finding the best deals on consumables.
Copier managers can be a huge help in streamlining your office and adding accountability to your workforce. They can take more of the stress off the small parts of maintaining office equipment, leaving you more time to focus on the big picture.